Protecting Your Students
Your students should have solid accident insurance protection. From a fall during marching band to injuries on the football field, accidents are sudden and unexpected.
You choose the coverage that best suits your school’s needs and budget. PSBA Insurance Trust also offers custom-designed plans on a district level. Accidental death and dismemberment benefits also are included.
This program provides benefits for eligible medical expenses related to accidents while the coverage is in effect, up to the plan maximum you select.
- You can choose to cover all sports, no football or football only
- You can choose to cover all athletes and students during all school supervised and sponsored activities
- You can have eligible medical expenses covered for 100% of reasonable expenses*
- You can choose a plan that limits the amount payable for each of the medical services covered
- You can choose mandatory coverage, voluntary coverage or both
Benefits are paid on an excess basis. Additional eligible expenses will be payable only when they exceed the amounts paid by any other health care plan. In the event no other health insurance exists, eligible expenses will be covered on a primary basis up to the plan maximum.
Contact Kelsey Carbaugh, Director of Insurance Services for enrollment information on this plan.