Protecting Your Students
Your students should have solid accident insurance protection. From a fall during marching band to injuries on the football field, accidents are sudden and unexpected. We are proud to partner with A-G Administrators to bring this strong, valuable program to Pennsylvania schools.
You choose the coverage that best suits your school’s needs and budget. Plans are custom-designed to each school entity. Accidental death and dismemberment benefits also are included.
This program provides benefits for eligible medical expenses related to accidents while the coverage is in effect, up to the plan maximum you select.
- You can choose to cover all sports, no football or football only
- You can choose to cover all athletes and students during all school supervised and sponsored activities
- You can have eligible medical expenses covered for 100% of reasonable expenses*
- You can choose a plan that limits the amount payable for each of the medical services covered
- You can choose mandatory coverage, voluntary coverage or both
Benefits are paid on an excess basis. Additional eligible expenses will be payable only when they exceed the amounts paid by any other health care plan. In the event no other health insurance exists, eligible expenses will be covered on a primary basis up to the plan maximum.
Click here for the program brochure.
View the program application here.
Contact Kelsey Carbaugh, Director of Insurance Services for more information on this plan.