Protecting Your Family
You work hard every day at your job, at play and at home with your family. However, accidents can happen unexpectedly. Having adequate insurance coverage provides the protection you need to ensure that your family, your home and your finances will be protected.
As a “thank you” for your service, all member School Directors are automatically covered with a complimentary $150,000 death benefit while traveling to and from board sponsored meetings. Additionally, members serving on Vocational-Technical or Intermediate Unit boards are covered. School Directors have the option to purchase an upgrade to 24-hour coverage as well as insuring their spouse and children. View the School Directors program brochure here.
Administrators are offered coverage that protects against accidents occurring while on school premises and while traveling on school related business. Coverage can be expanded to a full 24 hours, anywhere in the world, on or off the job, on business or on vacation. View the Administrators program brochure here.
Prudential provides you with:
- Monthly Rehabilitation Expense – When a doctor determines that rehabilitation is medically necessary to aid the insured in returning to normal activities.
- Felonious Assault – Covers loss due to a physical attack by another person resulting in bodily harm.
- Coma – When an insured person is deemed comatose within 30 days of the date of the accident that caused the injury.
- Survivors of severe accidents – Pays benefits for paralysis, dismemberment, loss of eyesight, speech or hearing.
- Return of Remains – When an insured suffers a loss of life outside a 100-mile radius of their home.
- Pays regardless of any other insurance you may have.
Open Enrollment materials will be sent to all districts as well as additional information outlining specific coverage, insurance amounts, limitations and exclusions for both Administrators and School Directors in October.
Please contact Kelsey Carbaugh, PSBA Insurance Trust Marketing Coordinator with questions about this program.
To file a claim
Please call the PSBA Insurance Trust at (800) 932-0588.