For Your Growing Need to Protect School Entity Volunteers
- Has your school entity considered the consequences resulting from an accident involving a volunteer worker?
- Have you ever stopped to think about how many volunteers provide free services to your school entity?
- Could these volunteers become injured while providing their special service?
- Does your school entity have a means of meeting financial responsibility that might arise from an accident involving a volunteer?
- Is your school entity aware that volunteers are NOT covered by workers’ compensation?
- Have you considered that a timely paid medical bill for an injured volunteer could prevent legal action against your school entity?
- Parent sport assistants
- Classroom aides
- Program presenters
- Club, band advisors
Recognizing that accident insurance protecting school entity volunteers has not been readily available, PSBA Insurance Trust has developed this affordable program. All unpaid volunteers are covered while providing services to your school entity.
This policy offers primary coverage, it pays without regard to other coverage or medical plan. Benefits are payable for accidental injuries reported within one year of occurrence.
We’ve recently added another plan option to the VIP program so you now have two to choose from. View the brochure here. Interested in participating? Simply complete the application to get coverage for your volunteers.
For more information regarding the Volunteer Risk Management Program please contact us.